November 12, 2014
“Premium Recipe from the most famous NGOHIONG house in CEBU”
1/2 kl singkamas (jicama), stripped
4 tbsp ngohiong powder
3 tbsp 5 spice powder
1/2 kl ground pork
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
season to taste with salt, pepper, honey and soy sauce
Batter after wrapping with lumpia wrapper:
* Mixed 2 cups cornstarch, 5 tbsp paprika/white pepper and 700 grams water
* Stir with fork to remove lumps
- Place some oils then slightly fried the garlic and onion. Then place the pork and cook them together until it shows slightly brown.
- Mix the singkamas, ngohiong powder, spice powder and season with salt, pepper, honey and soy sauce. — Cook it for few minutes and let it cool for a bit afterwards.
- After the few seconds of cooldown, place a 2 tbsp of the mixture to the lumpia wrapper, then roll.
- Do the same procedure with all the lumpia wrapper.
-Deep fried in the batter mixture.
- Deep-fried until it shows a light brownish color.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET RECIPE OF THE DELICIOUS SAUCE THAT THEY ARE USING, VISIT THESE LINKS: