March 3, 2010
Calderetang Kambing Ingredients:
3 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons chopepd garlic
6 tablespoons chopped onions
1 1/2 kilos goat meat and spareribs, chopped
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tablespoon whole peppercorns
2 cups water
2 potatoes, cubed
2 red bell peppers, chopped
1 carrot, cubed
2 tablespoons chopped pickles
1 cup green peas
1/2 teaspoon chopped siling labuyo (chili pepper)
2 jumbo hotdogs, chopped
1 cup liver spread
2 cups tomato sauce
1 tablespoon peanut butterCalderetang Kambing Procedures:
1. Heat the butter in a pan then saute garlic, onions, and goat meat.
2. Season with some salt, Worcestershire sauce, and peppercorns then simmer for 5-8 minutes.
3. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
4. Add potatoes and simmer until tender.
5. Add bell peppers, carrots, pickles, peas, siling labuyo, and hotdogs. Simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Mix in the liver spread, tomato sauce and peanut butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a few more minutes.