July 23, 2015
CABBAGE WITH EGG INGREDIENTS
300 grams cabbage
2 large eggs
200 grams ground pork
¼ tablespoon seasoning mix
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon sliced onions
40 ml edible oil
CABBAGE WITH EGG PROCEDURE
1. Chop cabbage very finely.
2. Beat eggs and season with salt and MSG.
3. In a pan, sauté garlic and onion in oil over medium heat.
4. Add ground pork.
5. Stir and add 30 ml water. Add seasoning mix.
6. Mix in cabbage when water has almost completely evaporated.
7. Season with salt and MSG. Stir occasionally for 3 minutes.
8. Add egg.
9. Remove from heat once egg is cooked.
ESTIMATED COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
This can be used as bread or sandwich spread.