March 3, 2010
Buttered and Steamed Tilapia Ingredients:
1 kilo medium tilapia, scaled and cleaned
1 siling haba (finger chili) for each tilapia
1 bundle spring onions
1/2 cup butter
MSG and salt to taste
Sauce: soy sauce, calamansi juice, siling labuyo, chopped onions
Buttred and Steamed Tilapia Procedures:
1. Stuff each tilapia with a siling haba, spring onions, and some butter.
2. Spread more butter over fish. Sprinkle with MSG and salt.
3. Wrap tilapia in aluminum foil making sure that the butter will not leak.
4. Grill for 25 minutes turning the fish packets every 5 minutes.
5. Open foil carefully when serve the fish with a sauce made by combining soy sauce, calamansi juice, siling labuyo, and chopped onions.