March 3, 2010
Bloody Belly Grill Ingredients:
1 kilo liempo (pork belly)
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1/4 cup freshly squeezed calamansi juice
2 cups fresh pig’s blood
1/4 cup vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
2 tablespoons onion rings
Bloody Belly Grill Procedures:
1. Marinate the pork in a mixture of soy sauce, garlic, and calamansi juice for 1 hour.
2. Grill the pork then cut into cubes. Transfer to a platter.
3. In a bowl, combine the blood, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, while stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce or pour over the grilled pork.
5. Garnish with spring onions and onion rings.