December 1, 2009
BEEF AMPALAYA CON TUNA INGREDIENTS:
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1/4 cup sliced onions
1/4 kilo beef strips
2 cups water
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon tausi
2 cups sitaw, cut into 1″ length
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
3 cups sliced ampalaya
1/2 cup canned tuna in water
1 pack 7 grams AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix
1 small head lettuce
BEEF AMPALAYA CON TUNA PROCEDURES:
1. In hot oil, saute onions until transparent. Add beef and stir-fry until slightly brown. Add water, tomato sauce and tausi.Simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Add sitaw, oyster sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add ampalaya and continue to simmer for another 3 minutes.
4. Add tuna and sprinkle AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix. Mix well before turning off the fire.
5. Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate, place beef on top before serving.
Contributed by: Jennie Valencia