May 30, 2010
2 tbsps cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, minced
1 thumb-size ginger, sliced into strips
2 beef cubes, dissobled in 5 cups water
1 stalk lemon grass (tanglad), tied in a knot
1/2 kilo pork buttocks (pigi), sliced into strips
2 cups upo, diced
2 cups patola, sliced
1 cup pork liver, sliced into strips
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
spring onion, chopped
1. Heat cooking oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger.
2. Pour in broth and simmer until pork is tender.
3. Add pork and simmer until pork is tender.
4. Add vegetables and liver.
5. Simmer for about 2 minutes more.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with garnished spring onions on top.
Makes 4-6 servings.