June 2, 2010
3 tbsps cooking oil
2 pcs Chinese Chorizo, sliced thin diagonally
150 grams pork belly
1 pc. chicken breast, deboned and diced
250 grams shrimps, shelled
1 stalk celery, sliced diagonally
1/3 cup taingang daga, soaked in water sliced thinly
2 cups ubod, cut into long then strips
2 pcs. chicken cubes
1/4 kilo sotanghon, softened and drained
1/3 kilo miki noodles
Crispy fried garlic
Chopped spring onions
Wedges of hard boiled eggs
1. Heat cooking oil.
2. Stir fry meat ingredients and shrimps one after another.
3. Add celery, taingang-daga, ubod, chicken cubes and water.
4. Bring to a boil and add sotanghon and miki noodles.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes and just until noodles are cooked and liquid has been absorbed but not dry, adding more water or broth if necessary.
6. Arrange on a platter with the garnishings.