March 3, 2010
Baked Pork Ribs Ingredients:
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
4 racks of baby back ribs
1 cup strawberry, mango, or pineapple jam
1/4 cup catsup
1 teaspoon steak sauce
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
Baked Pork Ribs Procedure:
1. Combine the chili powder, salt, and pepper. Rub all over the ribs.
2. Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil then place in a baking pan. Roast in a preheated oven for 1 hour at high heat, then 15 minutes at medium heat.
3. Remove the ribs from the foil then roast another 10-15 minutes.
4. In a pan, combine the jam, catsup, steak sauce, and vinegar. Cook with constant stirring over medium heat. Add enough hot sauce.
5. Pour the sauce over the ribs and roast for 5 minutes.
6. Separate the ribs and arrange on a platter. Serve with fried potatoes, sliced tomatoes and more hot sauce.