July 14, 2008
24 fresh oysters, in half shell
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
2 tbsp parsely, finely chopped
3 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. When foam subsides, add bread crumbs and garlic. Toss for 1-2 minutes until crisp and golden.
2. Stir in parsely and grated cheese.
3. Put oysters in a shallow pan that can hold the oysters in a single layer.
4. Sprinkle bread crumbs on oyster. Dot the top of each oyster with a bit of butter.
5. Bake at 450°F for 10-12 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve hot.