June 4, 2010
2 tbsos, cooking oil
1 small garlic, minced
1 onion, sliced
1 k. pork intestines, boiled and sliced crosswise
1/2 k. pork meat (lean), boiled then sliced
1/2 k. pork liver, diced
1/2 cup vinegar
3 cups water
2 1/2 cups pig’s blood, strained to remove curdled blood
dash of black pepper
2 tsps salt
1. Saute the garlic and onions in cooking oil.
2. Add the intestines, pork and liver. Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar and the blood. Bring to a boil. Occasionally stir to stop the blood from curdling.
4. Simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Season with black pepper and salt.
6. Simmer for 100 minues more. Serve hot.
Note: The blood might dry up during the cooking process. To prevent this, just add more water while cooking.