March 9, 2010
Avocado Ice Candy Ingredients:
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cup whole milk
3 avocados (Haas)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. lemon extract
Avocado Ice Candy Procedures:
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl or blender.
2. Mix till it becomes smooth and creamy, leaving some avocado bits for consistency.
3. Pour into plastic ice candy wrapper or plastic ice cube containers.
4. Drop 2-3 strands of Macapuno into each plastic bag before tying them tightly.
5. Makes 15 - 17 ice candies (not counting the one that S sampled before we even froze them).