August 7, 2008
ARROZ LA CUBANA INGREDIENTS
1/2 kilo beef, ground
4 bananas (saba variety), peeled and sliced
1/4 cup raisins
1 cup tomato sauce
1 green pepper, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
oil for fryingARROZ LA CUBANA PROCEDURES
1. Fry bananas and set aside.
2. Saute garlic, onion, and ground beef in oil until cooked. Add tomato sauce and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients. Season well.
4. Mold rcie into desired shape, then pour ground beef mixture over the rice.
5. Garnish with bananas, potatoes, and green pepper. Serve hot.