July 14, 2008
Ampalaya Guisado Ingredients:
1/2 kilo ampalaya (bitter gourd), cut thinly and diagonally
100 grams pork belly, cubed
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup water
1 small onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
pork cube for seasoning
oil for sautéing
Ampalaya Guisado Procedures:
1. Sauté garlic in a pan until brown. Add onions.
2. After 2 minutes, add tomatoes. Stir, then add pork and pork cube seasoning.
3. Season with patis. Cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Pour in 1 cup of water. Let boil.
5. Add ampalaya. When half-done add beaten eggs. Stir.
6. Cover pan and simmer for another 2 minutes