March 9, 2013
Adobong Puso ng Saging Ingredients:
1 pcs. of Puso ng Saging
3 tbps. of soy sauce
2 cups of water
2 tbps. of lime juice
1 pcs. of garlic
2 pcs. of laurel leaves
salt for the taste
Adobong Puso ng Saging Procedure:
1. Remove the older part of Puso ng Saging. Chop finely.
2. Mash it with salt to remove the bitter taste then wash it again with water.
3. In a cooking pan, saute the garlic until its color become red.
4. Add water, soy sauce, laurel leaves, lime juice and salt. Let it boil and add the chopped Puso ng Saging.
5. Put 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Cook until Puso ng Saging become tender. Wait until the broth be almost dry.